Re: [MiNT] Hangs while loading keytable

Hi!

> Persons who have problems with the subject please download kernel binaries
> from my page and tell me, if this stil hangs.

The kernel hangs after spin.xfs is loaded. I am using spin 0.37beta together
with metaxbs 2.76. When I remove metaxbs, spi.xfs just write that no CD was
installed and everything continue without CDROM withou problem. With
modiffied kernel (keyboard loading removed) spin and metaxbs works ok.

Regards

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org