[MiNT] OT: GEM Programming

Hello guys,

This is an inappropriate topic for this list but I was wondering, is
there any good resources for learning to write applications for gemlib
0.43.0 either online and free or paid via books.  I have several gem
references but they are only leading me to a crashed computer.  Of
course as a beginner I can't quite figure out what's going wrong.  Most
applications out there seem to be using CFlib so I'm thinking maybe I
should use CFlib and learn based on existing sources... qed, toswin2,
etc.

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com