Re: [MiNT] This fight

> Look at linux.  Hardware mfr's came in an implemented acpi.  Linux
> kernel developers didn't say "ah fuck you, we already use apm" no they
> implement ACPI.  Natfeats is just another way.

Natfeats is just another way, right. I don't know that you noticed, but the
real problem is not called "Aranym" here, neither "NatFeats", but the
standard proposed as an API for programs willing to use NatFeats, which (the
standard) is not acceptable in my personal view. And the greatness and
usefullness of the Aranym itself would not justify it.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).