Re: [MiNT] keyboard table problem

> What should happen if there is no keyboard.tbl in /c/mint/ ? I think
> that the same as without unicode.tbl - the kernel must write that
> there is no table and continue.

Not exactly. Whether there is an external table or not, some stuff must be
setup.

> I am running on Atari TT

Yes, I have already figured out what machine you may have. Some other person
also reported such problems and the machine was a Hades. The problem is that
TOS 3.0x does not provide extended keyboard handling, and the keyboard
routine I have written cannot yet work without that. That means that for now
to use the keyboard tables you have to have the TOS 4.0 BIOS anyways
(Falcons/Milans/Aranyms).

I must admit that I have completely forgotten about this. I'll try to fix
this now.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).