[MiNT] Gemjing and kernel 1.16+MP on CT060

Hi!

While testing under memory protection  a small application  that i'm
whriting  which uses GEMJing to play samplers, i found out that under the
kernel 1.16 GEMjing doesn't play the sampler and the sound sub-system is
locked (no more sounds can be played). I dont get any memory violation, and
neither GEMJing nor my application are killed. This only happends in 060
mode with MP, without MP everything works fine. In 030 mode works fine with
and without MP. I couldn't try with 1.15.12 kernel because i cann't enable
MP with CT060.

May be the problem is GEMJing  i have no idea. I dont use MP my self so this
doesn't bother me too much. Only wanted to inform you, just in case it can
help to resolve some bug in the kernel.

Regards

David Gálvez