[MiNT] shutdown / poweroff

Hi!

Currently the value of 3 passed as "mode" argument to Shutdown() causes
power off on machines with such a facility, and does a halt on machines
without, whereas the value of 0 does always a halt, without switching the
power off.

Isn't it better to make it the reverse way? I.e. make 0 (old "halt" mode) to
cause power off, if possible (and usual halt if not), and the new mode 3 to
cause the machine always halt?

I am asking because it seems to me that this would make the mode 0 much more
useful for all users.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).