Re: [MiNT] Broker logger?

Happens sometimes. Type "syslogd" and a carriage return, and it
will stop happening. Init is supposed to run syslogd, mostly
does, sometimes does not, may depend on what I was using my TT
for before this.

Might be OK if you do a cold boot into MiNT.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |