[MiNT] Got Gimp compiled and it works, sort of......

Compiled Gimp, appears to only require about 3 patches so far, which is
not too bad.  It did take about 24 hours to compile on a 68060 though.

Now comes the sort of.  I can get it running from the Falcon on a remote X
Session, seems to run real well just screwing around, a little slow, but
not too horrible, hard to tell if it is network lag or CPU.  I can't get
it to work locally, and it is mostly because of the fonts.alias file for
the GEM XServer.  Anyone have a good one they could share?  Running NVDI
5, Xaaes, with Teradesk if that matters.

My other problem is that it seems to depend a little on Perl's dynamic
little problem messing around with a 300k jpeg.  Now this could be fixed
by rebuilding Perl with support built in statically, but then anyone who
wanted this package would need to replace Perl as well.

As far as optimizations, any suggestions what CPU I should compile this
app for?  They recommend a Pentium 200 with 32 Megs of RAM min, but I have
heard as low as a 486 with 16 Megs is all that is needed.  I was thinking
originally doing it for the 68060 only, but I was able to compile it for
just all m68k.  I seriously doubt this will run on a 68000, 020, who knows
about an 030, maybe slow, but might just work.

So, any and all input is welcomed.  I'd share binaries, but right now I do
not have an easy way to put together a package, and it is time to turn in.

Don't knwo what GiMP is?  www.gimp.org

Keith