Re: [MiNT] Uploaded S-Lang 1.4.9 Lib and PTH 2.0.0 to AtariForge.....

It sounds to me that you got pretty far into the port, and were getting
close to getting it so it would work straight from the console.  Any plans
on taking it further?  Or maybe packing up the work you did so far if you
don't plan on taking it further?

Keith