[MiNT] mint.ini

Hello,

I've found a bug, but i don't know if it's freemint related, or EmuTos, or Aranym...

I have Easymint running on my aranym/afros machine. The kernel is the one provided by easymint : release 1.15.12. All works fine.

I then replaced the kernel by the one provided by AFROS (1.16a), reboot and mint crashes at boot time.

If i copy MINT.INI from the AFROS disk to my /c/mint/ folder, all works fine with mint 1.16a.

Is MINT.INI mandatory ? Why does my system (aranym/emutos/mint) crashes is the file doesn't exist ?

best regards,
Arnaud.