Re: [MiNT] 030-version of gcc

V Ne, 23. 11. 2003 v 12:42, Frank Naumann píše:
> Hello!
>
> > P.S. I wish the FreeMiNT 2.0 was finally released. This 10 years of
> > alpha stage hidden in CVS makes the non-CVS trackers feel like MiNT is
>
> Yes, very true :-(

So you agree with me? Cool! I thought you were the FreeMiNT maintainer
so I am wondering why you simply don't go ahead and make the release.

OK, so how about releasing the FreeMiNT 2.0 on December 1st, 2003? Is
that OK with everyone?

And if there is something that prevents this release, can you identify
it clearly so that the developers could focus on fixing it?

Petr