[MiNT] I need a cross compiler 2.8.0 library I can can compile and linke with

hi,
I have miixed and matched and finally got a working compiler linker and as, now I need a libary libc or related libraries so I can target my 68000 .

I have tried to compile glibc but it is incompilete I cannt compile it with my regular gcc.

so help with the compile? I have successubly built atari level programs but thiese are stand alone programs. So I need the include files too.

josephus

Istllhavethesmalllest m68k