[MiNT] Light of Adamas Cachemanager + N.AES

Hallo Jens & mintlist,

I have my Adamas cache in MiNT's U:\ram\ directory. In this setup
everytime I switch on my computer and start Adamas for the first time
Adamas' cachemanager presents a dialog showing "Creating New Cache". This
works fine under XaAES.

But when running N.AES I'm getting an error message saying "Resource-file
'CACHEMGR.RSC' missing". After that a question "Cache ?" and then very
shortly Adamas opens but closes immediately again.

I don't mind using XaAES instead of N_AES, but I wanted to report it to
you anyway.

--

Martin Tarenskeen