Re: [MiNT] problems with crosscompiling

> Sorry I wasn't clear.  GCC2.95 is broken.  GCC compiles anyitng to .o
> but cannot link. ld and nm cant read anything.

Probably because your ld and nm and any other utils like that are old. You
should have updated them together with the compiler. The binary format has
been expanded, thus the linker and stuff has been changed.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).