Re: [MiNT] Light of Adamas Cachemanager + N.AES

>> You have to copy (or link) the "cachemgr.rsc" file to the same
>> directory, where resides the binary, that uses it.
>>

> They already are in the same directory.
> F:\INTERNET\DRACONIS\ADAPRO\INTERNAL\CACHEMGR.GTP
> F:\INTERNET\DRACONIS\ADAPRO\INTERNAL\CACHEMGR.RSC
>
> And CACHEMGR.RSC IS found when running XaAES.
> I'm only having this problem with N.AES.

Ok. So try to create a link to the dir where resides the main Adamas binary.
If this doesn't work, I am clueless.

It doesn't matter much, if the RSC is found under XaAES. Both Atari AES 4.10
and at least some versions of N.AES had problems with rsrc_load() when the
RSC resides in a subdirectory.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).