Re: [MiNT] Latest version of SPIN?

Thank you, got it. But, it gives me a 421 goodbye when I FTP from
GBR (Great Barrier Reef), a local cheap ISP, having nothing to do
with the Great Barrier Reef in .au. But I could get in to
uni-muenster with FTP from panix.com, with complications. The
directories do not show to BSD ftp. If you type cd pub, it
happens, although there is no "pub" shown on the screen, as
produced by ls or dir and back here by telnet. Same for "atari",
which is not "Atari", still flying blind. cd Utilities, and then,
finally, there is a file list with spin034 on it.

So getting in there is partly a matter of known hosts, and a
machine that not quite in proper working order, at least as the
pixels got to my machine.

Having accomplished what I set out to do, I am not going to try
your web page again, Julian, (unless to find out what CD-TOOLs
costs), since it tried to reach that file on the
uni-muenster.de server, and got a 404 file not found.

That was with CAB, and was probably an unknown, untrustworthy
host problem. If not, it is mysterious, at least to me.

And by the way, even though this horse is dead, I looked for
spin, CD, and atari, in some form, and got words about versions
27 and 274, but nothing about 34, or 034, and a web page that
could not reach its server, because of, I presume, my ISP.

Jim