Re: [MiNT] Shutdown and CT60

> Anyway, the code is ready and seems to work. I added aditional Shutdown
> code (4) meaning \"poweroff\". If poweroff is not possible (no CT60)
> reboot will happen.

Ok. Isn't it better to make it "halt" (not reboot) in absence of the CT060?
If someone chooses "power off", is rather going to stop the system, not
reboot it...

> I also updated your Shutdown program for it.

Ok. Which one?

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).