Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

That was the key. My termcap is up to date, but the one used by
my ISP's NetBSD is not. Still working at fixing that.

And speaking of termcap, what are the program steps in turning
termcap into terminfo files? I am fairly sure I have the programs
in the EasyMint distribution, but which ones are used to get from
the source format to the binary file?

The source format in question is the on the SpareMint home page.

Jim