[MiNT] Final comment (was Kernel test)

>> These questions are for the list owner, not for me. IMHO saying "this does
>> not make sense" about something that you just don't understand, is rather a
>> peculiar way of expressing opinions.

It is not a way of expressing opinions, as I have already explained to you. If I say "this does not make sense to me", it
means I can't understand the concept. Simple as that, and not at all peculiar if you ask me.

>Draco, you are a little bit to aggressive in your argumentation now I
>think (at least your first answer explained all things very clearly and I
>had the impression Gokmase understand).

Indeed, it is not easy to find "explicit questions" when not involved in the actual coding process yourself.
There was no offensive touch to the words "no sense", Draco is seriously misinterpreting me here. The whole point with why brought this to the mailing list, was that I was surprised that the behaviour of the kernel was changed. Hence, the #1 priority for me was to understand the concept of the changed, contrary to what has been suggested here.

On another note, thanks to Charon for looking into the screenblaster compatibility issues with XaAES, can't wait to try it.
Good work!

Regards,

Joakim Högberg

http://www.ataricq.org