Re: [MiNT] Kernel tests

> Not everybody use a boot manager. And I meant to specify all loaded
> stuff in cnf file (include xdd/xfs/tbl and all other things); optionally
for
> sure with fallback to automatic load. Why not think about this idea?
> It have some advantages I think. The opinions of other users would be
> nice here.

I presume you already have an idea. Can you reveal the details? Do you want
to add a third config file, or rather specify everything inside the
mint.cnf, or expand the mint.ini?

Note that so far it is assumed, that the filesystems and devices are up when
the mint.cnf file is being interpreted. This wouldn't matter much, but there
are some cnf commands (exec, ren, ...) for which this condicion may matter.

--?
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).