[MiNT] xaaesdbg (was: Re: draconis adamas)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 jheitmann@debitel.net wrote:

> > (I don't know how to compile a debug version from FreeMiNT cvs
> > sources. That's why I didn't use version 0.970 that contains your
> > patch)
>
> I haven't tried it yet, but as far as I can see you simply have to
> edit CONFIGVARS and you have to remove the # from
>
> #XAAESDEFAULTDEFS += -DGENERATE_DIAGS=1

Hi, mintlist

Adamas 1.8 still won't start under XaAES. Since it works fine with TOS,
NAES, and AES4.1, it probably is an XaAES problem. Jens' earlier patch
didn't solve the problem. Now I have made a debug.log file for him using
XAAESDBG.TOS from H.R.'s 0.963 distribution, and he will try to find
something in it.

I have also tried to compile a newer debug version myself following the
instructions I got from Jens (see quote above). But, when using the same
xa_debug.scl file I used with version 0.963, it doesn't write a debug.log
file, and it doesn't give info on screen during bootup. The xa_debug.scl
is used (I can see that) but not completely interpreted ?

 --

Martin Tarenskeen