[MiNT] TosWin 2.7

Hi mintlist,

I have compiled TosWin 2.7 from freemint/tools/toswin2 in the cvs.  I'm
trying it now, and it's giving some strange results.

1) When I start TosWin a stupid alert appears saying "TosWin2 requires
MiNT and AES 4.1". Luckily there is a button labeled "Try it" so that I
can start it anyway. XaAES is AES 4.1 compatible for sure.

2) The colors are not right. I can set console colors in the options menu,
but apps like lynx use wrong colors. I also tested with allcolors.sh,
which gives wrong results. (Wrong colors, no light or bold attributes).

3) I'm seeing a file named "terminfo" that is empty (0 bytes) in my local
cvs copy of /tools/toswin2/.

--

Martin Tarenskeen