Re: [MiNT] latest mint 1.16a

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Frank Naumann wrote:

> > But I can't say the current version is very stable on my system.
>
> Please compile without -DJAR_PRIVATE (see KERNELDEFS). This don't work
> with MP at all until now (reason unknown).

I see. I tried and it's working fine now. Thanks. I guess things like this
can happen from time to time, while a version is still in the alpha phase.

Another question: During booting MiNT gives an error message that it can't
find the "unicode.tbl". Neither could I. I only found and installed in my
mint folder a keyboard.tbl.

--

Martin Tarenskeen