Re: [MiNT] [?] appl_tplay() and appl_trecord()

Hi,

En réponse à olivier landemarre <olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr>:
> A 16:06 17/04/2003 +0200, Standa Opichal a écrit :
> >We are in a process of porting to gcc (the gcc compilation works quite
> >stable here already), but no fresh release was made. PureC compilation
> now
> >crashes, but it is in progress too.

I'm sure it will be a good thing to compile with GCC ...

> For appl_tplay() appl_trecord() in last Henck archive doesn't support
> this
> function at all, like most other AES except TOS an Magic. (not implement
> in
> OAESIS, XAAES, not work correctly or crash on NAES (crash),
> GENEVA(timing
> error))

I confirm. XaAES doesn't handle appl_tplay() nor appl_trecord().
It is quite nice. But it has a very strange manner of handling
mouse events. The selectable boxes are not working.
I may have downloaded old binaries at http://xaaes.atari.org ...

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lecoat@atari.org