Re: [MiNT] [CVS] Xaaes in freemint module

Hello!

> > No, it depend at the moment on some kernel source. It's also planned from
> > me to integrate XaAES much better with FreeMiNT. So it's part of the
>
> IMO, that is a really bad idea. But that might just be me.

Can you also explain why?

I only see lot of ugly hacks in the kernel for the AESSYS to get it
working properly.

> > system software and belong to the FreeMiNT module.
>
> So, you're prepared to give a bunch of new people write access to
> the whole FreeMiNT repository then?

Until now every developer had write acces to all modules in the
repository. But only a few are really active and do something. Do you
think it's in our small world so important to restrict the module access
so much? I'm happy if the developers do something without asking every
time if it's ok. And if someone really do a failure, hey, that's why we
have cvs :-)

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--