[MiNT] FreeMiNT CVS

Hello!

I planned since some time to move the FreeMiNT CVS server to
atariforge.net too. The server is now ready and work fine.

Please note, all things will be the same. Only the location (e.g. the
CVSROOT) is a new one. All developers and the passwords will be still
valid.

If you use the FreeMiNT CVS repository the easiest way is to delete the
old working copy and to checkout a new one from the new server.

Alternativly it's also possible to adapt an existing working copy if you
change in every CVS/Root file the server and path to the new location. I
can write an shell script for this task if someone really need this.

Ok, the new CVSROOT will be:

:pserver:anoncvs@sparemint.atariforge.net:/mint

If there are no objections or comments I'll move on the next monday. Many
thanks to all developers, contributers and users.

As bonus I'm happy to announce the import of XaAES. Petr Stehlik created
for the future development a cvs module of XaAES some weeks ago. It will be
integrated into the FreeMiNT CVS next week. Thank you very much.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060