Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

Hi!

> If you needed 100% security you could always run Linux or something like
> that, right? Or recompile MiNT with a bunch of features disabled.

IMHO MiNT developers shall not be limited by 100% compatibility.
We need system as much compatible as possible, but not for non functional
memory protection, for impossibility to add virtual memory and so on.
That?s too high price to pay.
There is already lot of applications working with mp and the rest must be
rewritten to do so, or be replaced by apps with similar functionality, but
mp friendly.

Regards

Gildor