[MiNT] Extendos and MiNT

Hi!

I am trying the ExtenDos with MiNT (reason for this is that there is no
possibility to burn CD with MetaDos). And I have this trouble with it.

CD drive I is assigned as P. In all GEM application everything is working ok
untill I am working with P: drive. When I try go to U: and then open P just
U: appear again. When I want to do for example "ls /p/" from shell from
TosWin, there is no file shown. What is wrong? The ExtenDos or something
else?

Thanks

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org