[MiNT] [Fwd: XaAES]

FYI - and don't get scared - XaAES is being included in FreeMiNT CVS
right now!
-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl>
To: ARAnyM development <aranym@nightmare.sh.cvut.cz>
Subject: XaAES
Date: 02 Feb 2003 14:37:33 +0100

Hi

You might have noticed hat updates of XaAES came less and less frequent.

The reason is that after more than three years I have increasing problems
to find the time and motivation to work on it.
Not because it is less interesting. Lets say that a little bit
psychological tear & wear is creeping in.

When I started on XaAES it was new and fresh and I was able to get the
program stable and usable.

So, I am looking for a new maintainer.

Because you Aranym people have always been enthousiastic supporters of
XaAES, I offer the project to Aranym first. Also of course because Aranym
is in my opinion the best place for a free AES.

You can put it in a CVS so that now more people can easy contribute
to XaAES and make it perfect.

Not having to bother about XaAES anymore, I'll be able to focus entirely
on my first computing love: programming languages and compilers.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl