[MiNT] Runtime AES application name change?

Hi all!

I assume this list to be the best place where to ask for this, so please
do not consider this as too heavy off-topic. ;)

Imagine we can have a scripting language that would be able to publish
e.g. a GEMScript commands. The GEMScript commands are sent via AES
messages (not very polish designe I know). But anyway... The application
is being found by appl_find( char appName[8] ) function. If I really have
such a scripting language that I would likely want to rename the scripting
AES application (lets say e.g. "FBASIC  ") to something actually defined
by the script being interpreted (e.g. "NOTICE  "). If this is possible
than we would be able to write scripts as GEMScript functionality serving
programs.

Is there any way how to do that? And if not could ve propose some AES
extension to let it be capable to do that? Would it be a nonharming
extension?

best regards

STan