Re: [MiNT] Enabling Xaaes after Easymint install

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Sean Kelley wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I just installed freemint using the Easymint distribution.  I chose
> the login install but also put the Xaaes software on the drive.
> Can anyone tell me how to enable the launch of Xaaes after
> I did the Easymint install?

Simply type on your commandline:

	xaaes

And, if everything was installed by easymint, there you go.
How does it work:
Easymint installs a symbolic link from XAAES.TOS to /usr/bin/xaaes.
When typing xaaes, /usr/bin/xaaes will be found in the PATH, and XAAES.TOS
will be started.

If you did not choose the XaAES installation in your EasyMiNT setup you
can make such a symbolic link by yourself, or start XAAES.TOS directly.
In that case type for example the following:

	cd /c/xaaes/
	./xaaes.tos

--

Martin Tarenskeen