Re: [MiNT] Floppy problem with 1.16 alpha ?

> When using MiNT 1.16 I can't read my floppy drive (a:).
> Clicking on my drive A icon gives TOS error -14
> Clicking on the directory U:\a\ gives TOS error -37
> The command "ls /a" gives nothing at all, or, in a few occasions a
> message saying "Media changed".

Have you tried to compile 1.16a with -DFLOPPY_ROUTINES or without?
(the default is without).

If you compiled kernel without it, please try it. But you should be
carefull, it is not very throughly tested and some things (like
writing) do not work. Plese submit some reports.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl