Re: [MiNT] compile time options

on 12/1/02 5:18 PM, Thomas Binder at gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 08:39:17AM -0500, Lonny Pursell wrote:
>> I then set the drive to newfatfs where the compiler lives
>> rebooted and it now fails to find the source file.  I get the
>> strange double extender, file not found error msg from the
>> compiler.  I assume you want a dump of just gemdos() calls?
>
> Yes, that ought to be enough.

Attached is the log from sysmon.  This a log of the compiler working under
single tos on my TT.  At line 30 is something very interesting.  You will
see that the compiler appended the extra extender yet it works.  It would
appear to me that the compiler has had this problem all along.  However,
under single tos the extra extender is ignored and it finds the file.
It appears singletos truncates the filename.

I guess now the question is, should a drive set to newfatfs emulate
this behavoir?  Thanks for having a look at this.

Lonny Pursell    http://www.q1.net/~atari/