Re: [MiNT] Off topic, was: Re: [MiNT][IMPORTANT] Windows users, check your systems !

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> 1) pl. 'virii' would be for sg. 'virius' and such a word doesn't exist;
>
> 2) Lat. 'virus' (which means 'a poison') doesn't have plural at all;
>
> 3) if it had, it would be 'vira', because 'virus' has neutral gender.

I didn't know about those last 2 points, but I did start to wonder about
the double "i". :)

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |