Re: [MiNT] [MiNT][IMPORTANT] Windows users, check your systems !

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:

> According to the dozen or so bounces from anti-virus mail gateways, it's
> one of the later variants of Klez, not Bugbear,

Oh right, bugbear sends attachments with double extensions (that's what we
have on atari-midi), this one is different.

> but that's irrelevant,

When someone is infected and thinks he's rid of it and then is still
infected, I don't think it's irrelevant at all. Not for the person in
question anyway. Just trying to help.

> mailinglist which is not about virii.

I doubt that a mailinglist about virii would like to receive virii. :)

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |