Re: [MiNT] [MiNT][IMPORTANT] Windows users, check your systems !

On Čt, 2002-10-10 at 14:47, Patrice Mandin wrote:
> I am tired of having the mailing list polluted by virus messages.

Right, the only messages coming from this list are those generated by a
virus.

Where are all the atari developers gone? I would like to see them coming
back to either this list or to any other list (e.g. aranym-devel :).
There is so much work to do. How about designing a
keyboard/mouse/joystick device for MiNT? The libSDL needs it, otherwise
the games like Quake are unplayable.

Petr