[MiNT] fetchmail

Hi,

I would like to install fetchmail on my (easy)mint system.
I tried Patrick Mandin's pre-compiled version but that didn't work.
I tried to compile my own version from sources that I downloaded from
redhats's ftp site, but didn't succeed.

Anyone in this mailing list who uses fetchmail with mintnet, and is
willing to mail me a compiled version, maybe together with an
almost-ready-to-use simple .fetchmailrc file included ?

I could use some help.
Or better: I think fetchmail deserves a place in the sparemint rpm
collection. Anyone having time & know-how to adopt fetchmail and make it
available as an rpm for MiNT?

--

Martin Tarenskeen