[MiNT] OT: The test is wrong

Hi again,

Sorry to go off topic here for a bit but I want to clear the name of the
Casema mailserver.

I saw the message that "proves" smtpf.casema.net is an "open relay"
mailserver, but the test message was sent from a Casema internet
connection! Of course it's relayed!

This is the first time I heard of a testsite like this, and already I have
come to the conclusion that it's completely worthless. :)

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |