Re: [MiNT] Is it quiet or is my email broken? :) (fwd)

Hi!

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 04:25:33PM +0200, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:
> As I wrote, there is nothing wrong with the mailserver, just
> with the one who tested it since he was on the casema.net domain
> himself.

As I wrote some minutes ago, the check was right. See that mail
for details.

> Also, it is only on the unverified lists and not on the main
> dsbl list.

It's on the multihop list as well. I do not use the unconfirmed
list, and my check also caught your mails.

> Oh, and just in case anyone has doubts about smtpf.casema.net,
> here's what happens when I telnet to it from the speed.planet.nl
> domain instead:

My own tests also didn't show an open relay when connecting from
my university, but as said, this does not necessarily mean the
actual problem has been fixed.

But as the DSBL entry is already two months old, it might be worth
to trigger a re-test.

Ciao

Thomas

--