[MiNT] LDG (fwd)

Hello Standa

Someone said me that you have ask a question about LDG under mint mailing list
I'm unable to know how subscribe to this list! So I answer you directly.

My answer is:

LDG are dynamic library, they are avaible for near 4 years
They are still in devloppment (a new version should be suitable soon
(before hollydays
because we know some trouble when using a lot of library like Kronos, with
Hades computer comming with cache (but not under Mint, problem look in TOS
system)))

LDG work on all computer and all atari system from TOS 1.0 to Mint even in
protected mode

LDG can work install with a TSR or without, TSR is only here to share libs
(if lib support this like screen but not Mesa_gl for example).
Except the TSR nothing is loaded at start, only libs request are load by
client. Without this TSR software can work but libs can't be share and
there is not directory specify to finb libs that should be local or be in a
specific directory known by the software. Libs can be unload by client when
it want.

Libs can use AES with mt_aes() calls (include in MGEMLIB but not in GEMLIB)

LDG are free for use (commercial or not)

LDG can be use with PureC, GCC, SozobonX and Emmanuel Barranger with some
explaination use it with GFA

Some software using LDG

Eureka (screen, Tiny_gl, Mesa_gl)
Mountain (screen)
Kronos (screen, Tiny_gl, and specific LDG for speed test)
Zbench (screen, Tiny_gl)
Inshape 3 (screen, double, igif.ldi, itga.ldi)
EB Model (screen, Tiny_gl)
GCCShell (screen)
LDGInfo (all LDG)
TinyDemo (screen, Tiny_gl)