Re: [MiNT] SLB vs LDG shred libs.

> > Aha. Choose SLB.
>
> Hmm, OK, but why?
> In general I was asking why not to try LDG and whether it might be better
> or not. What are is the reason for which I should stick to the SLB?

Basically f.e. because accesing 'functions' via cookie jar entry is broken
concept. Also, the author is false when he says that 'SLB are loaded at
boot time'. The _can_ be loaded (under Magic) at boot time, but apart of
that they can be loaded at any time as shared code. I would say that SLB
is not a perfect shared library layer, but LDG seems even worse. The
argument that 'this is present for 4 years now' is ridiculous (M$ DOS is
even older, but is this a reason to use it?). SLB have at least some
system support...

If I am wrong, let me know.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.