Re: [MiNT] Thread support?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > Oh, yes, I see. Well, I'm not such an isider of the MiNTLib. Could you
> > enumerate several things to be done in that case?
>
> Lot of things must be revised to be thread safe. Also all the pthread
> functions must be added.

Well, the pthread functions shouldn't be such a problem I think. The
thread safety would be a nutmag, however. I didn't thought about it
before :(. Well, maybe it's a good starting point.
Is there a test code for each of the MiNTLib function? There might be
added some for the thread safety issues....
But this is enough for the time... it is quite a lot of work as I can see
now...

best regards

Stan