Re: [MiNT] Sharity Light

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:15:22 +0100, Ingo Schmidt wrote:

> I seem to be the only one then...
> Can anyone post me all the relevant settings I have to do on the Windows side? I mean, there shouldn't be much to it,
> should there? Are there any special settings required on the shlight side? Like settings in /etc/resolv.conf or
> /etc/hosts I mean, I do get the connection with shlight, but why can I not save files?
> I am using Win98, is that maybe the problem?

Perhaps. I'm using 2000 Professional, and all I did was to right-click
on the directory I wanted to share and enable sharing. That's it. I
didn't do anything to my Sparemint-setup either.

Btw. Frank helped me to solve my problem, it was only a too small stack.
So until he uploads an updated rpm with a bigger stack, everybody who
use Sharity Light should increase the stack to 128Kb. This might solve
your problem as well.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/