Re: [MiNT] AES Woes

Brian J Roland wrote:

> On my Falcon CT2:
> Both N.AES and XAAES are suffering from a little hic-up I can't
> seem to pin down.
>
> In 256 color modes, some applications like Xserver, Photoline, and
> Freedom2, don't draw correctly (if at all).  Colors are jumbled
> and screen output is garbled.  Other apps work just fine.

The powerfull debug output of XaAES can of course also made usefull to analyse
underlying structures and applications.

Run xaaesdbg.tos (it will use xaaesdbg.cnf) long enough to see the problems.

Make sure the cnf contains the lines:
debug all
debug_lines 25000

You must have about a Megabyte of free space in the partition to which xaaes.log
will be written.
If there is more, increase debug_lines value proportionally.

Send me xaaes.log (It zips to about 20%)

The log information is quite readable if you are a programmer.

Please note!
Every log that has been sent to me has resulted in fixes.

If you want to have things fixed, sent me a log.
I dont get payed. I cannot afford to buy all the hard- and software available.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl