[MiNT] usepeerdns

In my /etc/ppp/options I have added the line

usepeerdns

I don't have to bother about the resolv.conf file anymore, which is now
automatically set. I use different isp's with different DNS server
numbers. Just try if your isp supports this feature.

Works great with both pppd and wvdial. I wonder why this trick is not used
by Micodial, it is not mentioned in MfD, and it is also not used in that
nice little quick-internet-guide.txt that can be downloaded from the
easymint website.

Martin