Re: [MiNT] Easymint/XAAES install

Hi

johnnie ligotage wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've tried a couple of times to install Easymint on my Falcon
> Afterburner: even though XAAES940.ZIP is in F:\EASYMINT\XAAES it does not
> install. Even tried renaming it to XAAES.ZIP.
>
> Bare minimum (for AB) in AUTO folder.
>
> Before installation, I had C:\XAAES but no C:\GEMSYS. Then I tried with
> C:\GEMSYS. Still no joy. Even if I unzip XAAES, installation fails. No
> mention of XAAES in generated mint.cnf.

Are you sure XaAES is already part of Easymint distr?
If not, install by hand following the docs.

This might be usefull anyhow, because I update XaAES as often as possible.
XaAES is not finished and every new release solves serious problems and must be
used.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl