[MiNT] fetchmail

Same message again. But now with the correct "From:" with my e-mail
address.
More chance to ever get any answers to my question ;)

I'm trying to set up a completely text/console based internet system on my
Falcon. I'm now succesfully running lynx, pine, and mutt in my TosWin2
window.

Now I'm trying Fetchmail for MiNT but it's not quite working yet. First I
got a very strange message: "Another foreground fetchmail is running at
68". Impossible, since I hadn't used it then yet. At other occasions I'm
getting "memory violation" and "bus error". Before that I did see a
message saying that I had mail - the connection to my providers pop3
server was succesful, so I guess my .fetchmailrc file isn't totally wrong.
Anyone using fetchmail with MiNT 1.15.12 to fetch pop3 mail succesfully ?

I'm using a Falcon030 running MiNT 1.15.12 with easymint installation and
N_AES 2.0 or XaAES.

P.S.
A sparemint rpm package of fetchmail would be nice too.
--

Martin Tarenskeen