Re: [MiNT] Double redraws

I'm here....

and I also notice these double redraws with most programs under N.AES2.
e.g. CAB and aMail. CAB always did this under N.AES, also under previous
MiNT versions. I'm using FreeMiNT1.15.12 on a Falcon and on a MegaST
with 12MB memory (by means of MagnumST RAM expansion).

Dennis

   e-mail: d.w.vanderburg@student.tudelft.nl
   internet: http://home.hccnet.nl/v.d.burg