[MiNT] XaAES v0.936

LS

There is a new version available on my homepage (url in sig)

Changes:

1 Fixed a few glitches in live moving and sizing.
   Programs that snap their windows on certain pixel boundaries were mostly
   affected.

2 Integrated debug configuring into options block.
   It is now much easier to restrict debug output to one or more applications.
   There is no need anymore to know the pid.

example:

options PC,LC
{
    windows thinwork
    debugpoint wind,widg,evnt,multi,m
}

options OLGA
{
    debugpoint trap
}

   If you are a programmer and one of your programs behaves strange
   and you suspect it to be a AES thingy, use XaAESdbg and MiNT.
   Or you might simply want to know how other programmers do it. :-)

3 Greatly improved the widget handling.
   It is now possible to have any widget size.
   That is: All widgets must have the same sizes. XaAES uses the closer widget
   to determine this size. The size influences the sizes of the window borders.

A possible 3D enlargement effect for non-icon widgets is recognized.

As a demonstrtation I made 6 flavours of boxchar widget sets.

I also redid the xa_mono.rsc, so this is now up to date again.
It is the same as xaaes.rsc but all colour icons are changed to mono icons.

If you use a boxchar widget rsc and xa_mono.rsc you might save upto
100 Kb in 256 colours.

It even works with rectangular widgets :-) See cbox1214.rsc
You'll see that the vertical slider is narrower than the horizontal slider.
Generally: horizontal bars get the height of the widgets,
vertical bars get the width of the widgets.

All widget resources except the default are held in the (new) folder
WIDGETS

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl