[MiNT] MiNTnet CAB.OVL 1.86

Howdy all. Just wanted to let you know I've got an updated overlay for CAB.
(The last one I released was 1.8404 in February 1998! My last private build
was in August 1999. It's been a while...)

The init code has been rewritten to be compatible with the current (0.57.1)
MiNTlib. Also I've added a config keyword to allow automatic following of
redirected POSTs. (This is a violation of the HTTP/1.1 spec, but most other
browsers do this too.) The connection caching is a little more effective
now, and also I've integrated libz to allow compressed HTML transfers. This
is a huge speedup, especially for slow network links.

http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ovl186.tgz

Any comments and bug reports welcome.

  -- Howard Chu